Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Project April

This is April.
The fourth month of the year. Spring is coming soon. Its still snowy out but its warming during the day, sometimes up to 50. The snow is slowly melting and its breeding month for the Angoras. If only they would work with me. They kinda like to make breeding hard. Let me tell you the phrase breed like rabbits. Not true. NOT true lol. They dont like to do it on command. Or when you need them to. We have a short breeding season. I dont want to breed them after July, Babies will get too cold in the fall! And August is the end of summer :)
Anyway its April. Today im working on crocheting a shawl. Its a test pattern for a lovely designer in Flordia. Im envious of where she lives! Its done in a pretty thread that changes colors in a gradient. Aqua, purple then pink. 
Tomorrow i plan on doing some spinning. I bought this commercial yarn that is a gradient ( I ADORE gradients) but i felt it was boring. So i got two and im going to ply them onto one another, opposite so it changes color, more fun that way!!
Children have appointments this week too. Dentist, eye appointment, and a dermatologist. I also plan on washing some wool, carding it for spinning, attempting to breed my pretty angora girl again, Fourth times a charm?? Two days left in the week, lets see what we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment